The mission of Peel Dem Layers Back is to culturally educate, empower and equip adolescents and young adults with essential tools necessary to live a mentally healthy life. Our unconventional approach to offering mental health services is through a Hip-Hop lens. By harnessing the power of Hip-Hop as a vehicle to break the stigma, we create safe spaces for predominantly black and brown communities to publicly share personal testimonies. The activities and programming we offer foster personal development, healing in real-time, a true commitment to self-care and a mutual understanding of mental health in our respective community.
Peel Dem Layers Back was established in 2016 by Hip-Hop Artist and Mental Health Advocate, Archie Green.
- RT @_ArchieGreen: Pt. 2 https://t.co/xkFmqDSPvzPeelDemLayers3 days ago
- RT @_ArchieGreen: Official @PeelDemLayers Statement On #BlackLivesMatter pt 1 https://t.co/O2X9PwlncBPeelDemLayers3 days ago
- RT @serendipity_216: @_ArchieGreen @PeelDemLayers 🙏🏽🙏🏽❤️❤️ Thank you for all that you do.PeelDemLayers3 days ago
- RT @NAMIGRTCL: Peel Dem Layers Back along w/ NAMI Greater Cleveland presents The Root Of It All: Self-Love In Quarantine Webinar - a fundra…PeelDemLayers1 week ago
- RT @Blancogold: A Written Testimony: March 13, 2020 https://t.co/qEqIQPvNMPPeelDemLayers3 months ago