The mission of Peel Dem Layers Back is to educate, empower and equip individuals with basic tools necessary to live a mentally healthy life. This is done while using the culture of Hip-Hop as a vehicle to create a safe space for predominantly black and brown communities to publicly share personal testimonies. Programs consist of mental health workshops, open forums and live performances. The overall goal of Peel Dem Layers Back is to bring awareness of mental health to black and brown communities in efforts to normalize treatment and break the stigma.
- RT @Blancogold: A Written Testimony: March 13, 2020 https://t.co/qEqIQPvNMPPeelDemLayers4 weeks ago
- RT @WKSUAmanda: What Archie Green is doing to break the stigma of mental illness, especially in the black community, is nothing short of am…PeelDemLayers2 months ago
- @MatthewTessnear @_ArchieGreen 💚💚💚PeelDemLayers2 months ago
- RT @MatthewTessnear: Musician @_ArchieGreen makes an important point about #mentalhealth care in this video about his @PeelDemLayers organi…PeelDemLayers2 months ago
- RT @_ArchieGreen: @PeelDemLayers in association with @CuyArtsC Present: My Violin Weighs A Ton - The Documentary . Join us for our first s…PeelDemLayers3 months ago